Message from Ed...
Join Ed Rempel at the Living Arts Centre on Tuesday, May 14 at 7:30 PM or Thursday, May 30 at 7:30 PM. Seating is limited. Registration required. ... read more
Welcome to Ed Rempel & Associates
When looking for financial advice, choose your advisor wisely. Look for someone who is genuinely interested in helping you.
Avoid those who are sales driven:
- They focus on selling you products rather than creating strategies to save tax and build wealth.
- Larger commissions may entice them to sell in-house investments instead of what’s best for you.
- The relationship is often characterized by short, transactional meetings - little time spent on advice.
- They seldom work in a team.
Now, imagine an entire, cohesive team creating strategies for your financial future.
- “Team Rempel” is a unique approach.
- We ask, “What is important to you?”
- Then we collaborate on a holistic life plan.
- We invest in strategies that actually work.
- We are Smith Manoeuvre experts with unique strategies to fund your financial goals.
- We don’t offer in-house investments.
- A team member will offer personal coaching to help you achieve equilibrium between life, work and money.